Squirrel

Squirrel

Monday, October 2, 2017

Tragedy

There are no words to describe the awful tragedy that took place in Las Vegas last night.  As long as I live, I will never understand what possesses somebody to take innocent lives, particularly in masse.

All I do know, is that no matter what horrors occur in this world, Jesus is still Lord and Savior, my God is still King.

This morning, I practiced what I call my “masse blessing.”  As cars drove past me at the intersection, I focused on each person driving by and said a blessing over them.  Men and women, young and old, of all ethnic backgrounds, I blessed them. And because of that, I felt a bit closer to God, slightly more comforted. 

Try to be a bit kinder today, a bit friendlier to those around you.  That warm smile or soft word may make more difference than you will ever know.

No comments:

Post a Comment